Saturday, September 25, 2010

after 2 months plus plus


what's up frens???
it's been quite a while, right??
as mentioned in the title...
~~~hehe~~~
how are u feeling these days???
as for me i'm feeling great but at the same time exhausted...
~~~hahaha~~~
feeling great coz i'm able to live another day of life full of challenges...
i have my great family n frens whom i love so much...
n whom accompanied me for my outing juz a few hours ago....
n tired coz these days there are so many things to be done i.e. sponsorship for activities in my uni...
u know what???
since the day i was chosen as someone who is in charge for sponsorship for this one activity, i got two more offers for the same post...
n the funny thing is for the first earlier activity i haven't got even a cent of sponsorship...
~~~kekeke~~~
but i couldn't reject coz i've no concrete reason to refuse it....
(n the offers came from my own frens :D)
so i'll just have to work hard for this work....
i believe they believed in me when they offered me the post....
so i shouldn't make them lose their trust in me, right??
am i such a nice girl???
~~~keke~~~
hope anyone who read my blog will pray for me....
to accomplish all my responsibilities, dreams n hopes in my life....
although people say HOPE IS A DREAM THAT NEVER SLEEPS...
for me without work n effort hope and dream won't sleep...
they'll juz DIE....
~~~till next time~~~

n any request for videos n pics juz asks
i'll post if i can find it>

2 comments:

  1. weyh, kat kubur ko sempat lagik bergambo????

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ni gh tggu akak aku bersihkn kubur...die x reti2 nk balik...bkn aku sorg je...ni pun akak aku yg sorg lg nk amekkn gmbr...hehe

    ReplyDelete